TICO S Machinery Mounting Material
TICO S is a high performance machinery mounting material. It
matches today's fast changing environment, where ease of machine
mounting and flexibility of plant layout are prime factors.
S is manufactured from a blend of carefully selected cork particles
and polychloroprene/acrylonitrile elastomers.
- Rapid installation.
- Enables flexibility of machinery layout.
- Reduces vibration.
- When used in conjunction with TICO adhesive, virtually eliminates
use of anchor bolts and associated floor damage, providing major
- Retains properties throughout long maintenance free life.
- Operational temperature between -40° and +100°C (-40°F
- Can reduce transmitted noise.
- Wide range of standard sheet sizes and thicknesses.
- Maximum static stress 0.35 MN/m2 (35,000 Kg/m2).
- Compatible with all types of machine base.
- Can be supplied cut to size.
Standard Sizes mm (imperial)
1200 (4') x 50 (2")
1200 (4') X 75 (3")
1200 (4') x 100 (4")
1200 (4') x 150 (6")
1200 (4') x 600 (2')
1200 (4') x 1200 (4')
Lifts, Conveyors, Generators, Refigerator Plant, Vacuum Pumps,
Machinery with internal out of balance forces e.g. Lathes, Pillar
Drills, Shapers, Saws, etc.
Machinery with vertical shock loads, e.g. Power Presses, Slotting
Machines, Guillotines, Crushers, etc.
here to down load the TICO S Brochure NOW... 570Kb pdf format